MELBOURNE, Australia — Dillon and Mellons foundation on Tuesday announced it was pulling its “No Child Left Behind” ad from its website, saying it was unsure if it was a coincidence.
“As we have said previously, the ad was not intended to be a partisan attack on the president, nor was it intended to attack the president or the president’s policies or actions,” the foundation said in a statement.
“Dillon and Mellony Foundation will continue to support and advocate for policies and candidates that support education, opportunity, fairness, and respect for all students.”
The foundation added that it will work with other groups and media to address the controversy and make “appropriate corrections.”
Dillon and Mallon’s statement comes as a number of conservative groups, including the Heritage Foundation, are accusing the president of having a “war on education.”
The groups have urged Americans to not “fall victim to the myth of a ‘war on teachers.'”
The American Conservative Union, which has been at the forefront of pushing for the defunding of Common Core standards, said the “Dunnings’ ad has gone too far.”
“The Dillon-Mallon foundation should know better than to attempt to turn the tables on their own conservative supporters,” said A.C.U. president Matt Schlapp.
“They should instead work to create a safe space for parents and educators who feel their children and schools are being hurt by the Common Core.”
Dillon, a former Republican congressman, is currently a partner at the firm C.J. and Company.
The two have donated $50,000 to the conservative organization.
“We have not had a single conversation with Dillon and his team about any decision to pull the ad,” the statement said.
The ad was designed to promote the “No Children Left Behind Act,” a major overhaul of federal education law passed in 2010.
The bill required states to adopt new Common Core curriculum by 2018 and established standards for state test scores.
The education secretary, Arne Duncan, said that the U.S. was in the midst of a “transformational” period of learning and education reform and the U,S.
Department of Education had no choice but to use the powers of the federal government to force states to implement the Common CAST standards.
The agency’s director, Michelle Rhee, said in April that the agency was working on a “full assessment” of the Common Standards to determine whether states had failed to meet the requirements.
“There is a broad consensus that states are not meeting the requirements,” she said at the time.
The Common Standards have come under intense criticism from teachers’ unions, students’ rights advocates and other advocates for quality education.
A number of states have already announced that they will not be using the standards.
“In the wake of the tragic shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, and the subsequent national outcry against Common Core, the President and the Administration have issued a strong, clear and forceful statement that schools are not to be treated as an obstacle to learning,” a White House statement said on Monday.
The “No School Left Behind: A Nation at Risk” ad was developed by Mallon and Dillon as part of the Dillon Foundation’s effort to fight what they saw as a federal assault on education and the American Dream. “
This pilot will evaluate and monitor whether any of these strategies could be used in states that have been targeted with a mandate to adopt Common Standards.”
The “No School Left Behind: A Nation at Risk” ad was developed by Mallon and Dillon as part of the Dillon Foundation’s effort to fight what they saw as a federal assault on education and the American Dream.
The duo said that their ads are meant to highlight the benefits of the new standards, “to encourage parents and teachers to teach their kids the Common Common Core” and to raise awareness about the dangers of the Obama administration’s push to undermine teachers unions.
The company also released a video in May featuring several teachers who spoke about how they believe the Common standards were “the foundation of the great American education system.”
“No one should ever have to take an exam,” one of the teachers said in the video.
“You should not have to spend $100 or $150 on a test that’s going to tell you how to be an accountant, a lawyer, or a doctor.
You should have access to all the information you need to succeed in life.”
The video, which was released to the public on Monday, has been viewed over 7.5 million times on YouTube and has more than 1.1 million likes.
The video was first released in May and has garnered more than 4.4 million views since its initial posting on April 25.
“No children left behind” is a slogan the Trump administration and some Republican lawmakers have used in recent months, especially to attack Common Core education standards.
It is part of a broader effort by the administration to push back against efforts by the Education Department to force all states to follow Common Standards.
Earlier this month, the Education and Labor Departments